6.17.2007

It's great to be EIGHT!

Can you believe our little Jonah is 8?!
It has been an interesting journey with this kid. He keeps us on our toes. Jonah was born at about 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 17th--10 days early!
I went in for my check-up and the doctor told me that by their estimation he was already 9-9 1/2 lbs. and if I waited for him to come on his own we'd be looking at 10-10 1/2 lbs. He told me we could induce at noon that day if we wanted.


So, I called Jared to see if he could get home in time to do it that day and we did it. It was the fastest labor of all. 3 1/2 hours. He weighed in at 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 22 inches long! He was the most patient baby--often having to wait for me to attend to his sisters medical needs. He still does a lot of the time. He is a good kid.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of Jonah through the years...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAH! We love you!!

3 comments:

Jane said...

He is so handsome. I love that boy.

Heather said...

Cute pictures, I liked the fake teeth!!

The Risdons said...

The first picture of Rachel and Jonah is my memory of them! It made me sad to think i've missed that many years of living near you. Happy Day Jonah!