3.04.2008

Happy Birthday Camille and Kristine!!


I've always felt so lucky that Jared has such great sisters that I LOVE!!! Camille and Kris are both celebrating birthday's this week. To keep it fair here are a few things I love about each...
  • Although I was initially a little intimidated by her, I've always loved what a great big sister Camille is to Jared and how she took care of him while we were dating.
  • Camille is so thoughtful...and will forever be trying to keep her family well stocked with good deals!!
  • Camille is a lot of fun to be with...she's a great mom and a great friend.

  • Kristine is a jokester and I love it!
  • She is so generous.
  • She has always been so good to me and my kids--and so willing to come and help out! She came out to California to watch Rachel twice when I had to go to girls camp. She has always jumped in and taken care of what needs to be done! She, too, is great friend.

I should not forget to mention my nephew, Joshua who is turning 4 today. We can't wait until you move to Boise in a few weeks!!

Happy day to all!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thanks Becky!! Love you!