It's hard to believe that it was 4 years ago today that our little Sethie came to our family! His timing could not have been more perfect!My parents arrived in Texas on Monday the 19th...then at about 4:30 a.m. on the 20th my water broke and we were off to the hospital. Well, actually when I told Jared that my water broke he bolted out of bed and out of the room and then came back to get me.
Seth was born around 8:30 a.m. When I called home to let the kids know they had a new brother I spoke to Rachel first. I told her it was another boy and her response was, "Oh darn". I reassured her that when she met him she'd love him...they've been great friends ever since.
Seth keeps us all hoppin'. Here are some of his favorites...

Dancing! He still cannot get enough. And now that So You Think You Can Dance is on he has the fever!
The Alphabet! He is still OBSESSED with letters and words. It all started when he was about 18 months old...he wanted to know what every letter was and soon could recognize them all and do them in sign language as well.
Purple! He LOVES anything purple and insists that we all do too. He often asks me, "Do you wish that was purple?" When I say "no" he gets quite upset.

Swimming! He loves the water and can hardly wait to be on swim team with his siblings next summer.
My favorite things about Seth are his cute little voice (when he's not screaming), his curly hair (when he had it), his little nose covered with freckles.
3 comments:
he looks like a handsome hansen even from birth...so cute. I can't believe he is 4!!
Cute pictures, lol. Four years already?
Well Im soooo far behind on reading blogs, and I've completely enjoyed reading all of your recent posts. Seriously, your family has been immersed in birthdays recently! It's funny how the boys look very similar at different stages of their life. I was thinking, "wait, is that Jonah, no wait is that really Luke..Seth" even though they all have their own look. Glad things are going well. The swimteam colors are pretty awesome!
I was cracking up about your comments regarding the car racer movie (specifically how you don't like it when people nit pick at movies) I had one of those "wanna get away" moments when I read it since I just spent the last hour posting nit picky comments about a different movie. One day I'll learn to keep my comments to myself! LOL
Miss you Becky!
Post a Comment