10.31.2008

My "baby"...



I was always irritated when other moms would tell me to "enjoy every minute" because they "grow up so fast"...but now I'm there and wondering where the time has gone.

Since we moved here I haven't been on top of "well" checks. We are at the endocrinologist and neurologist so much I forget about the pediatrician, especially now that we only need to go every other year. Anyway...Seth went yesterday for a check-up. I was shocked to find out that my child that can't even keep up a pair of pants which should be 2 sizes too small was 74% for weight! He was 90% for height which is no surprise.

Since Seth is 4 1/2 we were able to get all of his Kindergarten shots taken care of so we don't have to go back in the Spring. He was a trooper. Didn't even cry, just yelled at the nurse "That hurts!" We also got the flu vaccine taken care of...I chose the mist for him so he had one less poke. Now I need to get the other kids in for theirs.

Anyway, I am wondering where the time has gone. But I am enjoying (most of) my minutes now!

1 comment:

Kris said...

There is no way the Seth is 74% for weight...where is he keeping it? ( :