Here's what we've been up to...
The kids had a 4 day weekend over President's Day, so we headed down to SLC to meet Samuel Peter Whitaker...my sister Karen's baby. Oh, he is so sweet! The kids love their new cousin.
The kids had a 4 day weekend over President's Day, so we headed down to SLC to meet Samuel Peter Whitaker...my sister Karen's baby. Oh, he is so sweet! The kids love their new cousin.
Back to Idaho for a baby shower for Annie and the Pinewood Derby. Jonah did really well this year placing 3rd in the Bear Den.
Then to our delight Annie's babies came 5 weeks early. What a treat. Mostly for her! I was lucky enough to get to be in the waiting room while they were born and was thier first visitor! So we've added 2 more boy cousins...
Cael Peter Manning
Cael stayed in the hospital a little longer than Whit, so I got to go babysit during the day while Ann went to the hospital to spend time with Cael (thanks Jared for working from home those days so I could go!) I'm so glad I get to live so close to them!
Whit on the way home from the hospital...
Little Cael all hooked up...
The kids got to see them through a window in the NICU, but have not met in person yet. They can hardly wait, but I think we'll wait a little longer just so we don't infest their little bodies with our germs!
They did make lots of Welcome Home signs and here is a little letter Luke wrote the night they were born...
So that's what has been keeping us busy. Life is good.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update, I've missed your posts but can see that you've been even busier than usual. What sweet new nephews you've got, adorable. I loved Luke's poster!
How fun to have so many newbies in the family. Congrats to Karen and Ann! I loved Jonah's panic room idea. I think I may build one for myself!
Post a Comment