Keep working on him. Jared strikes me as a reasonable soul. My mantra is, "I was not put on this earth to scrub dishes." Sterling usually just shakes his head and walks off.
I don't think it's in either of those boys to agree to that...something about how we were raised. In my house, getting cleaners was NOT my idea - it was Scot's, and I have to admit - I love it. ( :
5 comments:
Keep working on him. Jared strikes me as a reasonable soul. My mantra is, "I was not put on this earth to scrub dishes." Sterling usually just shakes his head and walks off.
I'm on your side. Wonder if I could convince his brother.....
I don't think it's in either of those boys to agree to that...something about how we were raised. In my house, getting cleaners was NOT my idea - it was Scot's, and I have to admit - I love it. ( :
Good luck to you both. ( :
Well in my case I was so bad at it, my husband finally gave in. So, just be glad your husband likes the way YOU clean!
Post a Comment