4.30.2007

I have magical powers...

which I believe I inherited from my mother. It's really an x-ray vision kind of a thing. It is quite impressive if you ask me. I can find just about anything that is missing in our house. When others have exhausted their abilities--they come to me and--voila! In mere seconds the item is found.

This morning I have already located Luke's shoes and Jared's missing keys (which he tried to pin on Seth.) I have yet to locate Jared's missing Credit Card, but I'm certain I will have located it, too, by this afternoon.

So a couple of things...first from the Pearson clan. (There's always something good to tell when they're over...)

Carrie dropped the girls off this morning to go to school with our kids so that she could go work the polls...we have a $200 million School Bond that we are trying to get passed so Tomball can get a much needed 2nd High School.

So, the kids are sitting at the kitchen table and Caroline says, "Sometimes when my mom is out of town my dad is the boss." Jared and I both got a good laugh!

Secondly...it is official...moving day is June 23rd. Don't ask me questions about it because I'm bound to burst into tears if you do. I'm hoping that going up to look for a new house next week will help me get excited. We'll see.


One last announcement. The steely ball finally made it's appearance on Saturday--it lost a layer of "sheen" in the process. I had called the Dr.'s office on Friday to check in and report that it had not yet come out. The nurse said she'd have our doctor call on Monday morning to let us know what she wanted to do.

When the doctor called this morning and asked about the situation I asked her, "So are you surprised at all with this family?" She said, "Um, No." I think we keep her job exciting.

Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

carrie pearson said...

What can I say? Those darn kids are always talking!!! Allie told her primary class that Eric was dead on the ground, got a blessing, and then he was better. Hello?

Thanks for watching them.

Sarah said...

Don't leave. THIS is the promised land!

BROKEN said...

I thought the ball would come out with an extra layer of sheen !!

Ditto ....this is the promised land.....Dont's leave