This is the weekend I look forward to each year. The Father/Son camp out!
For the first time Jared took all 3 boys! Seth was so excited to go camping for his first time. They went to some sand dunes an hour outside of Boise. To be honest, I'm a little jealous. As a kid we went to the sand dunes in S. Utah several times and it was a blast. I'm hoping we can go back this summer with Rachel and Me.
I let Rachel invite her friend Shydon over for the night. We got them a couple of movies and Shydon has been doing yoga on the Wii while Rachel plays the piano...I'm just enjoying my free time!
I'm laying down some serious rules next week...just to make us all love each other this summer.
Seth is determined to change his name. He does not want to be Seth anymore. His name of choice? ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
He is dead serious. I'm not lying when I say the kid is OBSESSED with the alphabet. I tried to explain to him why having the name ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ would be difficult. We went through several scenarios, but he was having nothing of it. He wants to be called ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. And so I have...and he gets a big grin on his face.
He's also convinced that he is 18 years old. At first I thought it was a little game he was playing with me, but when people at the store ask him how old he is he'll say 18. And if I interject to answer 3 1/2 before he can say anything and embarrass me he'll start to cry and say, "Mom, I'm 18!"
What am I going to do with this kid?
3 comments:
Have you read him Tiki Tiki Tembo? Seems like a nice analogy to his name of choice. Of course, that's a difficult connection for a 3 year old to make. Still working on summer around her also!
...and you're not willing to officially change his name? That's hilarious. ( :
so funny! I wish I would have known when I saw him today, I feel bad for calling him Seth!
Post a Comment