6.12.2008

My new wheels...


We recently discovered that the kids were all ready to move up a bike...SO...I suggested that Rachel take my bike and I get one that was a little more friendly to my back. (I recently had a doctor tell me I was in great health, I just have REALLY bad posture.)

So we got me a fancy new bike. I love it and have taken her out for a spin every day it isn't raining. I even rode it over to Jared's brothers house the other day. How fun is that! I have taken it to pick Rachel up--yes she had to ride in the trailor and was mortified, but I figure I'm trying to make my contribution to NOT contribute to global warming...and when it costs $120 to fill up your Suburban you start to think about these things...
I also offered to ride her to the Jr. High next year, so she didn't have to take the bus, but I don't think she liked that idea...

2 comments:

Kris said...

I think I'll have to take that baby for a spin when I'm up there...and the bike too. ( : That's hilarious about Rachel riding home in that from school - I'm sure she loved every minute of it.

Dan and Zibbey Ellison said...

Sweet ride. I can't wait to take a ride in the trailer.