1.25.2009

All you need is love...

Is this not cute. I just made it. And even cuter (until I tried to take a picture) was all 4 kids on the love sac. Rachel was asking the boys for input on the books she is writing. They adore her and as I watched I was thinking how much they are going to miss her when she heads off to college...good thing we have a while until that happens.

7 comments:

jt said...

Wow, very cute and crafty, good job!

What's not to love about Rachel?

MollyE said...

what do you mean you just made that? What?? More info please! It is completely adorable.

travelingtxmom said...

Both pictures are way cute! My hat's off to you for both.

Heather said...

Very cute, and why are you already thinking of sending her to college? I just tortured myself and sat looking at baby pictures of my children, uhg!!

Ashley Mason said...

oh my gosh how cute is that? instructions por favor!! :)

Kris said...

how did you make your little love sign? it's SO cute.

I love the pic of the kids together!

Heaps Crew said...

I think you need to post instructions on how to make that adorable little "love" sign. It is so cute. That is a precious photo of all the kids together.