1.23.2009

I found this essay the other day that Rachel wrote in 4th grade...I think they did this for the Centennial celebration...

Why I like living in Tomball

Why do I like living in Tomball? Tat's easy...I mean, who doesn't like living here? I wasn't exactly born in Tomball; I was born in Los Angeles, California. My family moved here when I was 3, so it was only me, my mom, my dad, and my little brother, (my other brothers were born here). It's been fun living in Tomball, and there is an law unwritten in Tomball, if you live here, you HAVE to have a friend. It's impossible not to! If I made friends when I was 3, anyone could make friends. Even if you were 100! The schools here are great. The teachers are pretty much superheroes in disguise! And Tomball has LOTS of fun challenges.l The contests are superior, and the programs are amazing! No one, and I mean noooo one, can't have fun here. And when I move to Boise, Idaho, there is one thing I won't forget, even if I'm moving from here, Tomball is my real home.

1 comment:

carrie pearson said...

I love this. Rachel, you need to come back!