5.08.2009

Did I mention I'm famous??



Last summer some ladies in our neighborhood put together a children's production of "A mid-summer nights dream." It was fantastic. Rachel was the stage hand--she missed the tryouts. Anywho...I took MANY pictures and gave a disc with them to my friends who put it together. Well, the developer of our neighborhood asked if they could also have a copy.



I graciously complied. ;) That was last July. So a month or so ago I'm driving down the street and notice this billboard. I said to Rachel, "I think I took that picture." She of course thought I was joking. So the other day I finally got around to looking into my files and sure enough it's official.


The origional


8 comments:

Heaps Crew said...

Darling photo. Also, great photos of Moab. (Which is, by the way, only 1 1/2 hours from me...you'll have to let me know if you head that way again and I could come see you.) Wow, I enjoyed playing catch up with all your recent posts. It's good to keep up with your cute family.

Jana said...

Fun pictures! I think that is so cool that you took that picture. The party looks like so much fun! I love all your pictures.

travelingtxmom said...

I've missed your posts but now I understand where & how busy you've been. Thanks for the updates! Just for the record, you'll always be famous in my book.

MollyE said...

Who is that pictures of? I was just telling Angie that her daughter is famous becuase it looks just like Beni. But now that I See your original, it looks more like Halle. Any thoughts?

Me - Jen said...

What you need to do is ask for a copy right fee and have your name on that pic. Very cool!

jt said...

I agree, they should have asked permission and you should get credit! Good job!

Spiker said...

Wow you are famous! Exciting!

Heather said...

You totally should have gotten credit!! For rude! But cute picture anyway.