Man that brother of mine has a gift...I certainly didn't get any of those drawing genes (you should see the self portrait I did in art class in high school - I recall serious bouts of laughter from my family when I brought it home, sigh). I recognized instantly the shirt and necklace. ( : It's beautiful (the picture, not the shirt and necklace - but those were nice too). Happy Birthday. Love to you and the family.
6 comments:
It's beautiful! What a marvelous gift. Good job, Jared.
That is incredible. I hope he is doing pieces all the time because he is extremely talented.
The man has a wonderful talent, thanks for sharing it with your readers. That gift is definitely a treasure.
Man that brother of mine has a gift...I certainly didn't get any of those drawing genes (you should see the self portrait I did in art class in high school - I recall serious bouts of laughter from my family when I brought it home, sigh). I recognized instantly the shirt and necklace. ( : It's beautiful (the picture, not the shirt and necklace - but those were nice too). Happy Birthday. Love to you and the family.
I had no idea he was an artist--what a thoughtful guy
wow. Way to go Jared!
Post a Comment