11.25.2009

Not because I think anyone cares...

but because this is our only hope for any kind of a family history...so humor me. I noticed that after June parts 1 & 2, I neglected to post about the rest of our summer. Here is the first installment of photos...

We had birthday's--Jonah (10), Luke (8-baptism post to come) and Seth (5)...


We had swimteam...
I love this little face doing breast stroke...it makes me smile!

I love this picture of Jonah and his friend Dallin...it cracks me up!





And our ever loyal supporter...who was supposed to be ON the team this year, but was a little intimidated by the size of the pool.


And my favorite...my sweet Jared who was so patient and filled in all the jobs he didn't want to do because his wife was the team Meet Coordinator. ;)

The Fike's came to Boise for Sharee's 20 year reunion...it's always good to see Texas friends...the Fischer passed through too!!
And we had a So You Think You Can Dance finale party...and Molly made a cake!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! I care.

Suzanne said...

Yaeh, me too...