
If ever a boy loved sticks it is Jonah. He finds one where ever we go. I frequently find large sticks under (or in) beds and most recently found 2 taped together stuck in the back of a cupboard.
My parents arrived yesterday afternoon. I picked them up and we made it to the school just in time to pick the kids up. They were so excited to have Grandma and Grandpa Ellison in the car. Jared got home not long after we did and the boys (minus Seth) headed up to Huntsville for the Father/Son's campout. About a 90 minute drive. They didn't stay the night, but Jared was in charge of the program--which I volunteered my dad to participate in.
Dad read some cowboy poetry and then Jared told a little about the history of the church in Texas...which is part of his ancestry. After that a hayride to find wild animals...Jared said all they saw was about 60 deer...but the kids loved spotting every one!
The girls and Seth went to Cici's for dinner--Rachel convinced Grandma this would be a great idea. We sat right by the arcade so I could see Seth. I knew he'd never sit with us. He did come over and have something to eat. We took a quick trip over to Old Navy...and then home. Seth fell asleep on the way which was a treat for me. Rachel and Grandma had movie night...Akeelah and the Bee...while I ran to the store to get some food to feed all these people! Two soccer games today...and Stake Meetings. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment