11.27.2006

On My Own



Jared left at 6 this morning for Boise. So I am left alone all week with--"General Seth" and the rest of the gang. He loves frozen blueberries by the way...that is what is all over his face and hands.

I have big ambitions for the week...I am going to get us organized! I realize that this is a process that will take and eternity and never be complete, but I will settle with a file box for all of Jared's junk. I'm amazed we haven't lost a child in his pile's of mail and ESPN magazines!

Rachel is on the "Destination Imagination" team at school and has practice on Monday's and Wednesday's at 7:30, but there is a boy in our ward who is also on the team and so his very kind father (who is a seminary teacher) has agreed to pick Rachel up on his way home from Seminary and take her to practice. That was the one big "hitch" with Jared being gone. I was not excited about loading everyone up to take her...coming home only to load back up in 45 minutes. So thank you to the Nicholas'--who will not be reading this so I should write a note.

We had a nice weekend. The Twiggs were in town so we got to see them for a bit. We miss them! Last night after dinner we went on a walk in our neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. I guess the politically correct thing to say would be "holiday lights". Seth loved them. This will be a fun Christmas with him.

Well, I must get the boys ready for school. I want to go back to bed. Definately an afternoon nap day!

Oh, and a Happy Birthday to Uncle Travis! We hope you have a wonderful day!



Sarah Twiggs, Sophie Pearson, Cassie Twiggs, Rachel & Alexa Arnett

No comments: