12.31.2006

Merry Christmas...pretend like it is last week...

Santa made it. It was a morning enjoyed by all. The boys got some nerf guns which were enjoyed by everyone. Santa brought Seth a Diego doll which he loved until he saw the nerf guns then it was rejected. It's sad that the #4 child has to grow up so quickly. I think his favorite gift was his "Diego Field Journal"--it is a doodle pro with animal stencils and it makes sounds. It's pretty cool and he loves it.




The day would not be complete without the “Snow Bowl”. Don’t be alarmed by the photos of my family…don't worry, they are not serious. My dad’s yellow goggles, I believe, are glacier goggles or something for mountain climbing. In fact I should mention that it takes quite a bit of time to open gifts on Christmas morning because half of them are generally jokes or things my dad has just found around the house and wrapped up.

Annie--my big Sis


Bill, Travis, Jared, Dad, Dan & Dave


No comments: