4.21.2008

The child who won't eat ANYTHING...


Those of you who know Seth know that he is a TERRIBLE eater. His diet consists mainly of breakfast foods, chicken nuggets and fruit.

He did take a few bites of white rice last night, so we are making some progress. On Monday afternoons he goes over to the Johnson's to play with his friends Luke and Nick. This was his report for today...

Seth: I ate Maggie's dog food. It was yummy.
Me: Why did you eat Maggie's dog food?
Seth: Because Luke told me to.

Apparently we have been taking the wrong approach. We either need to have Luke come over at meal time or offer him Purina.

4 comments:

MollyE said...

ha, ha that is funny. I am kind of relieved to hear this because I couldn't get him to eat anything for lunch the last time he was over. I thought it was me. I just assume most kids eat great, because mine are the worst ever! I guess I need a Luke at my house too.

the organic kitchen said...

Ummmm maybe I should ad that to my menu list at The Organic Kitchen! Hey Becky, is it okay to add you to our friends list! Your family is adorable! ~ Linda

Me - Jen said...

Oh my goodness, shocked, embarassed but what did I expect. Nick is our dog food eater. he eats it all the time, he gets some nasty diapers. Sorry and if you need Luke to come over and tell Seth to eat carrots then please let us know, you can have him!! So sorry, that must have been in the garage portion of the afternoon.

Jill Z said...

There's meat and gravy in there.