4.01.2008

He got the job!!!!!

Jared applied for a job in Chicago and today we got word he got it! We are excited to be heading back to the windy city, but sad that the Zavaleta's won't be there to greet us. We have loved being by our families, and I'm sure we'll be back in the near future, he just couldn't pass this up.

Details to follow...

Have a good one!

5 comments:

Me - Jen said...

AAHHH I hate to see you go!!!! Please don't!!! Way to tug at our heart strings.

MollyE said...

Well, its been fun!

Jill Z said...

April Fool's right???? I can't find your number so call me!!!!!!!!

Eric Pearson said...

Congrats Hansens!!!!!

I will be willing to bet we stand a better chance of coming to visit you in Chicago, rather then Idaho.....not that there is anything wrong with Idaho.....

jt said...

love the header photo!

you are funny, becky, can't wait for the DETAIls! Ha.