10.27.2006

Enticing Titles...& a poem--at least read the poem...

My favorite part of the post is the title. I try to be creative to lure readers...and then I question this practice because I really am just doing all of this to get my little insignificant history on paper. Anyway, I hope whoever is reading this enjoys them.

Family movie night was a flop. Seth did go down. At 7:00!! Luke got scared by the movie--The 3 Musketeers--so I went upstairs with him to watch it Disney style (and then I got bored and found myself tackling the office). Jared and Jonah had to leave abruptly to help clean up a ladies house in the ward that got flooded today...Rachel enjoyed the film.

In my office mess I found this poem Rachel wrote for Jared for his birthday.

My Dad
I have a family, the best of the best.
Three brothers, my mom, and all of the rest.
Seth is the cutie, and makes us all laugh,
Luke is the one that makes all the fun crafts.
Jonah we love, with all of his jokes,
and Mom is so loving to all of our folks.
But there's one special person that makes me so glad,
and that special person is my special dad!
He got teary.

1 comment:

Kris said...

What a sweet poem. Thanks for posting that.