
It was so sad to leave the Zavaleta's. Ryan and Evan asked me if we could move to Chicago. Ryan said, "You go get your stuff then come back and I'll keep my eye out for a house for ya!" I agreed. I'm hoping we can get back there again sooner than later. It's not everyday that you move in next to a family with kids the same ages (within 2 months) and genders as your kids. I think this was no coincidence. And the great thing is Seth fits right in too!
We got on the road about 6 a.m. and were off through Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas and Texas. 22 hours and we were home...I would not recommend it! Eleven states--3,000 miles! WOW! The 3 big kids added Ohio and Indiana to their lists...totalling states visited at Rachel 28, Jonah 26, Luke 25 & Seth 16. Jared has 44, and I 43...
No comments:
Post a Comment