
The curls are pretty well gone. About a month ago his hair was so crazy I decided to trim about 1/4 inch off to tame the sides...Some how it set off the balance of something and his hair was straight and poofy--the same thing happened with Jonah at this age.
So today I decided to tame the poof and cut a bit more off. I'm hoping it will help people to decipher his gender...sometimes people are confused--even with footballs on his shirt.
So now he looks like me when I was 6 and got my Dorothy Hamill haircut. But he's still cute right? And maybe cutting the curls will take away some of his strength or curiosity...Hey it worked on Samson.
In contrast, I trimmed Luke's too, and he spent a 1/2 hour trying to comb it straight so he looked like the REAL Luke Skywalker. Didn't take. ;(
Luke was up with a fever most of the night. He is doing much better now. Many kids from his class have been out with a virus. I'm sure that's what it is. Another missed day of school though. I'm hoping that the new medication will settle well with him, so he doesn't have to miss anymore.
It's Friday which means Pizza and Family movie night!! As a treat to us all I didn't put Seth down for a nap this afternoon--it has been painful--so at 7:30 he's done and we can enjoy the movie interruption free. (I hope)
Enjoy the weekend and don't forget to "Fall Back" on Sunday!
1 comment:
His pose is classic...he's adorable.
Post a Comment